I decided I need to do one last blog before 1) my brain turns to complete mush with a newborn and a crazy 3 year old, and 2) because maybe it will appease the blog Gods and I can have this baby a few days early.
To make my blog more interesting, I have invited a special guest blogger - the treidi.blogspot.com man himself, Travis. Welcome to the bee's knees.
It's good to be here. Thanks for having me. I am very sorry for your condition. I suppose I had something to do with it?
Yes, but as this blog is NOT called "the birds and the bees", we will not be engaging that subject.
That's fine. I know we have sensitive readers. What does this post title mean anyway?
Funny, considering you were the person who gave me the nickname. This blog is marking the end of my pregnancy; the end of maternity clothes, apple fried ice cream, weird chip flavors, waddling - the end of Pregsy Malone.
You have to admit, Pregsy Malone suits you while with child. You're just a little bit more sassy, funky, and crazy, aka Pregsy Malone. She's kind of like your Mr. Hyde, without the murder.
I will admit, sometimes it is fun being Pregsy Malone, just like I'm sure Dr. Jekle enjoyed the freedom Mr. Hyde gave him to do things out of the ordinary. Who knows? Maybe Mr. Hyde put on a pair of elastic waist pants or a billowy peasant blouse every now and then. And I'm sure Mr. Hyde must have got some stretch marks from his transformation.
Yes, Pregsy has had a good run. But I miss my lean, mean, Heidi fighting machine as well. Heidi doesn't take 4 hour naps or borrow my clothes. Do you still want me to bring Henry Weinharts bottled root beer with me to the hospital?
Yes, I was sooooo thirsty last time. All they gave me was ice chips. And when I tried to let them melt them so I could actually drink some water, they would take them away and bring me a new cup of ice chips. I would also like to order a Gandolfo's Urban Cowboy sandwich, foot long.
Do you want the sandwich before, during or after delivery? I need to know so I can time it correctly because it is best served hot.
After, please.
Done. Now to the question everyone wants to know. What are you naming Snyder boy #2? You have 5 seconds. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
First off, I hate that game. I get all stressed out because I take it seriously, then realize that it is just a game, and I REALLY don't have to choose right then. So, I will name him when we see him, although I might be tempted to name him "Epidural".
Heidi, we've been working on not saying the word "hate" in front of Luke. Please use dislike instead. Epidural wouldn't be too bad. We could call him E.P. for short. I guess we will just have to wait on the name, like everything else right now. You'd better get to bed, Mrs. Pregsy Malone needs her labor and delivery sleep.
Alright. This is Pregsy Malone signing off for another pregnancy season. See you in a few years.
Thanks for having me. You truly are the bee's knees in my book, and to anyone out there wondering, Luke and I will be taking extra special care of our favorite girl.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
I am excited for this little boy, but not for the end of Pregsy Malone- some of your best creations have been thru this phase.
well goodbye Pregsy Malone.
It was great
is there any way you can drop the Pregsy and still keep the Malone? She's such a compelling character.
That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I'm going to start calling you Whitty Malone. Thanks for keeping me laughing!
i love pregsy, i want heidi to find the tulsla (sp?) guy from the movie "the prestige" so she can clone herself and then we can have regular fun heidi and regular fun pregsy malone. good times, might be kind of crazy for trav.
ps good luck with everything....let us know so we can come see you with all the kids and get your baby sick.
Hey girl! I am feeling for you. I only have 3 more days to deal with this pregnancy thing. I hope that it is the same for you too. Good luck with it all. Knowing that I have a specific date I am finding myself to be getting pretty impatient with it all. I just want to be back to me. I am excited for you!
Briauna
cutest post ever. how i love everything snyder. i know i will love this new little guy whenever he comes. cant wait to hear some good news. we love you.
Whit - It's hard to top the creation of adorable little boys, but I promise to keep making armadillo cakes and homestyle meals whenever I see you.
John - you can call me Malone anytime.
Amy - glad you thought it was funny. Stay tuned for a "trying to get back in shape" Malone, which is sure to be a riot. Go team Paige! I'll be running in spirit.
Ang - after reading "Miss Manners", I can definitely say you have mastered blogging comments. You scream wittiness (even without using ALL CAPS).
Bri- All I can say is jealous. Good luck and keep us posted!
Ash - I, of course, love all things Connors and can't wait to call you up with some great news.
Loved your latest entry. I was thinking maybe you guys should drop the triathlon races and do a late night talk show. You could co-host with each other, Luke could provide some background entertainment (yoga, super-hero feats etc.) and Jordan could form a small band for the music. It would be a great show. I know I would stay up and watch it.(Unless it was on the same time as Magnum P.I. re-runs) I guess I could tivo it. Our prayers are with all of you. Can't wait for our next grandson. Heidi, you didn't tell Travis about the deal we had with the baby's name??? Boy will he be surprised!
Dad
I enjoyed our pregnancy cross-over time together, but I'll enjoy our "Oh My Gosh What Happened to My Body" time together as well.
I'm going to put a vote out for "Epidural." He'll be the most popular kid in school...all the moms will just automatically invite him to everything.
Thanks for blogging...and add that to the list of reasons why you and Travis make such a great team.
One of my favorite parts of Pregsy Malone has been the uniform...which as embarassing as it is to say, I supplied. I also love "the belly". Pregsy interacting with it as if it is some foreign object strapped to her that she pokes and prodes. And last but not least, making her laugh so we can watch "the belly" move up and down. Thanks for the good times and entertainment Malone!
where is that baby boy?
we're all in suspense!
I think that Clark, Miles or Epidural is waiting until his mom receives her robe and pajamas to make his appearance. Kristin didn't have any room in her luggage so I sent a package yesterday. It will arrive on Friday, can you wait until then?
Happy Mothers Day Pregsy Malone!
I Love You!
Mom
You guys are so hilarious and sooo the perfect couple. Good luck and see ya later, Pregsy M!
Where are you baby????
Baby, I realize that I was there when your big brother Luke was born, but unfortunately I won't be in Utah until June. Please don't wait for me...I promise I'll love you just as much as Luke whom I got to hold his first day. Good luck! I can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment