I love that Luke is wearing his superhero cape. Heidi and Travis you reproduce yourselves very well, Miles is beautiful. I will see you tomorrow. I say lets go to Gandolfo's or Ruby Kisses Deli while up there. My treat!
I love that Luke is wearing his superhero cape. Heidi and Travis you reproduce yourselves very well, Miles is beautiful. I will see you tomorrow. I say lets go to Gandolfo's or Ruby Kisses Deli while up there. My treat!
I love that Luke is wearing his superhero cape. Heidi and Travis you reproduce yourselves very well, Miles is beautiful. I will see you tomorrow. I say lets go to Gandolfo's or Ruby Kisses Deli while up there. My treat!
As you can see I am still getting used to leaving comments; or, it is that Miles is beautiful cubed* and that we are going to Gandolfo's deli 3 times. But I suppose this is exciting to see the number of comments climb higher that is until you see that they are all from me! Nevertheless, I am excited to come and see you all, and I have so many activities planned for Luke that I will wear him out! * cubed fits because my algebra professor said that God created the world mathematically
Yea! The two questions I've been meaning to ask have been answered: Did she get the root beer? Did she get her sandwich. I'm trying to find a countdown to "Miles in person" widget....
8 comments:
Wow. 1) You look amazing post-delivery; kinda makes me mad. 2) That baby is so dang cute. 3) I love Gandalfo's!
Congrats and Happy Mother's Day to you!
so cute. i hopped on here thinking there wouldnt be a post but wow! what a cute kid you guys. we cant wait to meet him. happy mothers day.
I love that Luke is wearing his superhero cape. Heidi and Travis you reproduce yourselves very well, Miles is beautiful. I will see you tomorrow. I say lets go to Gandolfo's or Ruby Kisses Deli while up there. My treat!
I love that Luke is wearing his superhero cape. Heidi and Travis you reproduce yourselves very well, Miles is beautiful. I will see you tomorrow. I say lets go to Gandolfo's or Ruby Kisses Deli while up there. My treat!
I love that Luke is wearing his superhero cape. Heidi and Travis you reproduce yourselves very well, Miles is beautiful. I will see you tomorrow. I say lets go to Gandolfo's or Ruby Kisses Deli while up there. My treat!
As you can see I am still getting used to leaving comments; or, it is that Miles is beautiful cubed* and that we are going to Gandolfo's deli 3 times. But I suppose this is exciting to see the number of comments climb higher that is until you see that they are all from me! Nevertheless, I am excited to come and see you all, and I have so many activities planned for Luke that I will wear him out!
* cubed fits because my algebra professor said that God created the world mathematically
Yea! The two questions I've been meaning to ask have been answered: Did she get the root beer? Did she get her sandwich. I'm trying to find a countdown to "Miles in person" widget....
Post a Comment