luke, derytgyyuiyyyyyyiiokjlp. (I love you.) iiifffffggyyrffdssssssssssssssssswqwqer (I like you and I love you and I do.) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadseewwrru (luke, I love you. and henry. and olivia. and emme.) saaeeeewww77w7wy65426 gyytudjjjjkiijjjjjjjiuyy6657jk0pyuhjihuuy777uu4yurff (i need you to come back to my house and play build a bears with me.) love, sophie
Sophie, Luke loves you, too - a lot! He's constantly talking about you, and whenever we go somewhere, he asks if we are going to Sophie's house. He would love to come back and build bears, or even dress up in princess outfits - anything to please his Sophie!
So how do you do the photos and music and books on this blog? I feel like I'm hopelessly behind in my blog without all the bells and whistles.
I'm looking to start some bookshelf competition--my books are cooler than your books and so on.
I'm also interested in posting some good music. I listened to this Jim Sturgess cover of "Across the Universe," and I'm here to tell everyone--He's no John Lennon.
Phillip, You're right, Jim Sturgess is no John Lennon, but he does have a sweet Liverpool accent, that has to count for something, right? Also, you have to get my brother to tell you how he became friends with Julian Lennon. Great story - maybe not as legendary as your George Harrison (which I love) but worth a tell.
ez.brzy, you made our Easter. Super fun! And just put in the order and I can have more shortcake for you anytime.
8 comments:
luke,
derytgyyuiyyyyyyiiokjlp.
(I love you.)
iiifffffggyyrffdssssssssssssssssswqwqer
(I like you and I love you and I do.)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadseewwrru
(luke, I love you. and henry. and olivia. and emme.)
saaeeeewww77w7wy65426
gyytudjjjjkiijjjjjjjiuyy6657jk0pyuhjihuuy777uu4yurff
(i need you to come back to my house and play build a bears with me.)
love,
sophie
Sophie,
Luke loves you, too - a lot! He's constantly talking about you, and whenever we go somewhere, he asks if we are going to Sophie's house. He would love to come back and build bears, or even dress up in princess outfits - anything to please his Sophie!
PS - great typing!
Dear Luke,
Thanks for splashing green dye on me.
Sincerely,
Dad
Wow, Luke's growing up: dying eggs, charming girls enough for them to post on the blog...I can't get my husband to look at ours! Good work, Luke! :)
So how do you do the photos and music and books on this blog? I feel like I'm hopelessly behind in my blog without all the bells and whistles.
I'm looking to start some bookshelf competition--my books are cooler than your books and so on.
I'm also interested in posting some good music. I listened to this Jim Sturgess cover of "Across the Universe," and I'm here to tell everyone--He's no John Lennon.
"Green...green...green!"
(If anyone was wondering what the dialog was during that 30 seconds of egg dying.)
Thanks for inviting me over for that. That and an attack on a sugar free whole wheat strawberry shortcake with my partner in crime made my Easter!
Phillip,
You're right, Jim Sturgess is no John Lennon, but he does have a sweet Liverpool accent, that has to count for something, right?
Also, you have to get my brother to tell you how he became friends with Julian Lennon. Great story - maybe not as legendary as your George Harrison (which I love) but worth a tell.
ez.brzy,
you made our Easter. Super fun! And just put in the order and I can have more shortcake for you anytime.
I am enjoying looking at the finished eggs in the carton. They are great...I like the hot pink one.
Post a Comment