Thursday, March 6, 2008

Here comes the sun!



We decided to come down to LA for Baby Hamilton's blessing, and enjoy a little break from the long Utah winter. Luke had fun at the beach hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. He also went on his first "roller coaster" at Disneyland. You can't see him, but you can see the little daredevil's hands in the air. He loved it!











10 comments:

jackie boy said...

That little hand is too cute for words. I'm glad you guys got to go down there even though Kristen and I died a slow death up here. But I love the pictures

Kristin Rosell said...

Did you notice the guy on the cell phone in front of the brave little toodles? Obviously he doesn't know disneyland ettiquite.

Also the picture of Luke at the beach...I seriously can feel the wind on my face, hear the waves crashing, and smell the ocean breeze just from that shot. You are turning into quite the photographer...although it is no surprise that you have excelled at this like you do with any of your "bee's."

Bring that little ball of sunshine back soon!

john said...

trav is clearly the most responsible adult in the picture. good observation kristin.

kate said...

Not to be critical, but I think the post is lacking somehow...maybe if you had a color photo of Luke running on the beach?

kate said...

Forgot to add: The title is nice as it can be read "sun" or "son"...so clever...

Alissa said...

heidi
I was looking at your blog and you are an amazing picture taker or photographer. you are hired. I would love for you to take pictures for me!!!! How are you! We need to get our little rugrats together to play! lots of love

King Family said...

oh california...how i wish i could hate you...

Ashley C. said...

thanks for the disneyland insider info. i know i can always count on you. hopefully this weekend is still on?

Ashley C. said...

We love the Snyders. It was so fun to hang out with you today. Can't wait to see those pictures of Luke posted in a blog. Trav- you'll get over it! Love you guys... our turn next. We will be down to see you.

phillip said...

Again, I will recommend Richie Havens' cover of the Beatles "Here Comes the Sun."

I'll also recommend going to Disneyland with children and grandchildren.