
So, I decided to take my first belly picture. I read somewhere that when your kids grow up, they like to see pictures of when they were in mommy's belly. I'm usually the one behind the lens, and I like it that way, but this week I decided to take a picture of our second little guy - little Clark, or Maxwell, or whatever name we come up with. Still struggling in that department. So here he is in (as Whitney says) all my "belly glory". And the belly is getting more glorious by the second!




10 comments:
Holy cow...you're tiny. And so cute looking. Happy Easter!
No fair you look amazing! I will trade you bodies. seriously you are so little! I am excited to see your new little guy keep us posted he is almost here!
Ok you are a loser! Don't ever say again that my prego pics make you look big. I hate all you tall pregnant chics. It's just not fair to us short things who have no other place to go with our bellies then out, out, out!
Not to repeat the other comments, but...
You know those maternity clothes models you resent because you just KNOW they aren't actually pregnant? Um...the look like you! :)
yeah...
you're smokin pregnant hot!
that is the most glorious belly i have ever seen.
I know we're all excited about the Clarkwell "belly," but let's not forget that the Luke "belly" was pretty good, too.
I wish that was how I looked NOT pregnant. Are you naming your baby Clarkwell?
Ang,
Clarkwell is the nickname since we are thinking about the names Clark and Maxwell. Although, maybe we can start a new trend. Around here there seem to be a lot of "made up" names, so he might fit right in.
hey Heidi! i love your clever blog. i actually just love the Ghent woman period. i cant believe Luke is so big , i last saw you pregnant i believe, and here you are cute as ever pregnant again! yay!
(this is davis by the way)
Post a Comment