Friday, March 14, 2008

Hero Week


Last week was "Hero Week" and Luke had a blast. We played "hero" and Luke saved me from the evil dragon, Travis. Luke had fun flying around with his cape, we ate a hero sandwich, watched the Incredibles, Hercules, listened to the Batman and Spiderman theme songs (which he loves to run around the house singing), and learned the characters in the Justice League.
Find out which superhero you are at:
http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

5 comments:

kate said...

I'm "Spiderman." I guess the "I don't like to wear capes" and "I do like redheads" sealed the deal.

I love hearing about the theme weeks!

jackie boy said...

I love hearing the theme weeks and taking your quizzes, I'm the Flash, I am very very pleased about that.

kate said...

There's also a "super villain" quiz...I'm Dr. Doom (Poison Ivy and Mystique tying for a close second).

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/

heidi said...

Kate,
Fun quiz. We must have similar super powers. I tied for Poison Ivy and Dr. Doom.

phillip said...

I'm reminded about how Luke's huge Batman (complete with rigid cape) came out of the church bag during the sacrament when Delys and Marissa were watching him while his parents were away celebrating their 7th anniversary in Midway. Someone should have told us we were still in "hero week." Then I could have explained it to the rest of the congregation.