Tuesday, March 18, 2008

7 years


Yesterday we celebrated our 7 year anniversary. It was fun to reminisce about funny bridesmaid dresses, waiting for Travis at the temple, crazy catering lady, feeling like a celebrity taking pictures at the beach, Travis break dancing to Q-tip, and the infamous bagpiper (which ironically Luke would have LOVED). What a great 7 years, with many more to come!

10 comments:

King Family said...

i can't believe it has been 7 years! i love your wedding pictures, i still can remember seeing them for the first time...

kate said...

I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about you guys! Heidi, I didn't quite realize HOW lucky we ALL were the day "Treidi" became permanent. :)

john said...

thank you for marrying each other.

jackie boy said...

Oh Heidi, I will always be so grateful that Travis had the sense to snatch you up. You are truly one of the greatest additions to our family, oh great Queen of the Night.

p.s. Fav. Heidi memories.
Basketball in the driveway
cheating at croquet
blowing up photos while travis was at work and then taping them to his door.

heidi said...

Kate,
I feel warm and fuzzy, too. I love being a part of the Snyder Clan.

John & Ash,
You are welcome. Same goes for you two. And Luke misses Sophie.

Jack,
Those are some of my fav's, too. I knew you were cool when we made a pact in the backyard to cheat during croquet. And I miss the ickified blanket.

Treidi said...

I did good... what can i say:)

and where is all of heidi's family gushing about how lucky you were to get me?


hmmmmmm.

what does this all mean?

Treidi said...

ps- nice legs in that photo:)

shazaam! I am the man!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. We are all getting so old it's kind of freaky. By the way I am waiting to see a prego picture of you. So get with it girl and post one! I did now it's your turn.

Whitney Rice said...

Travis. Heidi made the best decision by marrying you. Not only are you a great dad and wonderful husband to my amazing sister, you are also just a wonderful brother-in-law.

These past seven years would have terrible without you.

phillip said...

What I like most about this anniversary is that Heidi and Travis have always (and will always) scratched each other's itch.