
I started this post a while ago and forgot about it, and as you can see, Larry King looks way too old for me NOT to post, so here it is.
On our trip to LA this summer, I experienced two great American past times: baseball and eating. This was seriously better than Disneyland (and I love Disneyland). We got tickets for 2 nights, and after the first VIP trip to Chavez Ravine, I felt like a little kid the night before Christmas who can't sleep because I was excited! Before the game, we got to hang out in the dugout club, and eat. They had the best grilled eggplant. After that, you watch the game, and eat. You have a waiter who brings you whatever you want: pretzels, dodger dogs, diet cokes, bases loaded nachos, frozen yogurt, BBQ brisket Panini's (I got all of these). Needless to say, I can hold my food. I also discovered if you wear a hat really low and walk with purpose, people think you might be a celebrity, and they are really nice to you. Some of the celebs we sat near were: Larry King, Mary Hart (is she from Entertainment Tonight?) president Palmer aka, the allstate commercial guy (Travis gave him a high-5 while greating him with an "El Presidente"), and Mr. Big from Sex in the City.




4 comments:
still crazy jealous...
wow, i have to say all that food sounds delish. i love stuff like that.
and not everyone looks like a celebrity with their hat way down- just you do cuz you are that crazy beautiful.
:) miss you. i need to schedule some pics asap.
"I love the beach, I love Hollywood, I mean Mannywood"
So much fun, and so glad my celebrity gossip magazine knowledge came in handy.
Mike will be so jealous when I show him this. He is a crazy Dodger fan! Sounds like you guys had a great time! :)
Post a Comment