This post is rated "R" for Relative. If you are not related to me, you probably don't care about what I have posted. With that said, here is Luke dancing to his favorite song. This kid can move! Next stop, a Missy Elliot music video...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Next time their team scores a goal at soccer, I hope to see him busting a move just like that.
Ok...that made my day...and I've actually had a pretty good day :). Great moves (from both Miles and Luke), great song choice (a current fav of mine in spin class), fab video effects (is that just iMovie??).
Can't wait for the cousin dance party...Hamilton needs some new moves.
Miss you guys...
and I'd declare "R" means "REALLY lame if you can't enjoy this clip." Seriously.
so glad that my nephews can enjoy a variety of music for mason jennings and beck to lady gaga and beyonce...who, kate, are also workout favorites of mine
That's freakin' awesome!! Luke's got some sick moves! Ethan and Porter danced along the whole time, they want to make their own music video. So, I'm with Kate, how'd you do that?
There have been some belly laughs in this household with Luke's music video! We also love the special effects, Heidi you never do anything ordinary. It's a catchy tune, I've never heard of it.
Kate & Jenny,
It's all just imovie. It was fun to finally have an excuse to get a little crazy with the special effects.
LOVE IT. Luke is quite the dancer and Miles with that hat cracks me up. Mom has not stopped singing her version of Poker Face... let's just say we have watched this video quite a few times.
This kid needs to learn how to glide. He has already got some sock slide action going on, which is awesome! I love the hat moves too! Thank you thank you for sharing!!
Post a Comment