1st RedRock Relay
(I'm testing out one of the 36 exchanges, and just in case you are wondering, I have been seeing those orange barricades in my sleep for the past few days)1st energy drink...with a mountain dew chaser

1st time I slept 2 hours in 2 days. I slept from 3am-5am Thursday night, and not a wink on Friday night. I finally got some shut eye at about 3pm on Saturday.

1st In-and-Out burger in Utah. I still think their fries are gross, but it's probably because I don't like potatoes, rice, or anything starchy.

1st time in years that I saw my friend Carrie Walker. I went over to ask a running team a question, and who should turn around to answer? Carrie. Way cool girl - it made my day to see her.
1st time I was mistaken for Vince Neil. My hair was awesome.

1st time I considered a carrier in construction. I was a pro with the cordless drill.




5 comments:
Im so sad we missed it! Next year? Looks like it went super smooth! Way to go guys!
Hey Vince...congrats on making it through all those firsts! When my dad told me about your energy-dew drink, I had a pretty good laugh...at your expense, of course. I HAVE to be there next year...my dad needs the challenge of watching 4 kids, don't you think?
Hey- since when do you hate starch? Weren't YOU the one who brought the rice cooker and special 10 POUND bag of rice from Costco in Ca to our first college apt???
Julie,
Yes, it was me with the giant bag of rice and rice cooker. I think that rice/college experience caused me to OD on rice. I only like it now if it is sticky rice with tons of teriyaki sauce from Rascals. Why do they not have a national franchise?
Team Triedi is amazing! You are an inspiration because you dream Big and make it happen. We are so proud of you.
Post a Comment