*Miles might be the star of Part 2...what a little daredevil. Can't wait to see him.
*Song credit? Liked it...
*Sidenote (tangent of above bullet point): I'm loving Fleet Foxes...Hamilton finally let me listen to it in the car once I explained it was "Heidi music." Then, he cried when we got home, and I turned off the car. Oh brother.
*Desperately waiting for Part III...
*I've got to get editing my movies...oh my! What an inspiration you are...
7 comments:
Keep'em coming, we love the "R" blogs.
Favorite part is when Miles is eating. So cute!
Love it! Wanna edit my movies?
*Miles might be the star of Part 2...what a little daredevil. Can't wait to see him.
*Song credit? Liked it...
*Sidenote (tangent of above bullet point): I'm loving Fleet Foxes...Hamilton finally let me listen to it in the car once I explained it was "Heidi music." Then, he cried when we got home, and I turned off the car. Oh brother.
*Desperately waiting for Part III...
*I've got to get editing my movies...oh my! What an inspiration you are...
love it.
totally made me laugh out loud multiple times while watching this. you and miles in the water made my entire day. such a great video!
Post a Comment