Friday, October 31, 2008

halloween

Happy Halloween!

This year, Luke was Luke Skywalker. He wanted Miles to be Yoda, but I already bought a dragon costume, but since it was green, we pretended he was Yoda, and it worked out just fine.





Travis dressed up as Darth Vader (in Luke's Darth Vader costume, mind you - a little snug, but adorable). Luke wanted me to be Princess Leia.


Travis agreed, hoping it would be this princess Leia.


I was a bum this year and instead just settled for wearing an orange shirt. I really wanted to be Lucille 2 from Arrested Development, but without a George Michael or a nevernude as part of my crew, it would just be too much explaining why I was wearing a sequinned moo-moo and having vertigo problems.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm sure you really would have turned some heads in that outfit @ trunk or treat!

Ashley C. said...

you for sure could have been travis' princess leia no problem. lucille 2 would have been awesome as well.
dont worry. i didnt even bust out an orange shirt. how boring is that?

Ashley C. said...

ps- the boys look adorable.

kate said...

Oh they are sooo cute! Actually, let me amend that...Luke looks ready to battle the Dark Side and Miles' little face is looking older. I wish I could grab that dragon Yoda and squeeze him!

Unknown said...

Love Luke Skywalker.
Love that he asked Kade today in church what he is going to be for Halloween next year.

King Family said...

such cute boys...and i also vote that next year you are travis' princess leia...i rememer seeing return of the jedi and thinking she was so pretty.
ps this is fun, we call seth's mom gangy now..try it with your boys.

Trisha Paddock said...

I love this post....your boys are so precious! And I'm chuckling over the Princess Leia version that your husband wanted you to be.