Friday, November 7, 2008

Photo tag from Amanda

Great tag, Amanda. Here is my 4th picture from the 4th file on my computer. Just me and my little monkey being crazy. Isn't Photobooth fun? I found a few more photobooth pictures worth posting...





In honor of photobooth, I tag anyone who has a mac, wished they had a mac, hates macs, or has a great picture in their 4th folder, 4th file.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Photobooth. I have some great ones where I look like the "Babyruth" guy on The Goonies. Classic.
Thanks for playing.

racetri.com said...

phew...

thanks for not putting the real 4th, file 4th photo.

jackie boy said...

Reminds me of the photo session we had where we all had to portray different stereotypical myspace photos. Good times good times.

Ashley C. said...

um. wish we had a mac. one day perhaps.... :)

Trisha Paddock said...

Cute photos...Love it!