
I would like to thank Sophie Connors. When she was just a tiny tot, she would rock out to this cool guy named Ray Lamontagne. John and Ash played us a few songs and promptly went out and bought his CD. His sound was so cool different and so big to come out of a tiny little white guy. I feel like I have been trying to see him in concert for years, and it has never worked out, until last night. It was great! Leona Naess opened for him,which also was so fun to see, considering how much she saved my sanity. Some nights, her CD would be the only thing that would make Luke fall asleep. The night would have been perfect if they didn't take Paul Jacobsen off the ticket at the last minute.





4 comments:
ooo...jealous!! only fair though...I've seen him once, and you guys were responsible for introducing me (and later Alex who used him as background music to Proposal Night) to him.
Glad you have such a nice sister!
Oh wait...I think I got a call from you last night...I had dismissed it as a mistake when no one answered...
and thank you snyders. it was that much cooler becuase you were there. how we love the snyders.
so much fun...good times. i love the pictures of light sayber luke.
Looks like Luke had fun!!!! haha. Kristin you are so funny! Hey can you post some of Whit's wedding pics? lol. I wanna see some.
Post a Comment