


I love the leaves in the Fall, and being the biased person I am, I think Payson Canyon rivals almost anywhere in the world as far as the changing leaves go. We took some family pictures yesterday (Travis is amazing with the self-timer).
As tomorrow is Friday Eve*, anyone who is willing to drive or walk to our house is invited for some Fall colors (before they are gone, and we get that "icky white stuff" as Beverly calls it), a little Office, games and treats.
*Travis invented a new holiday called Friday Eve. Super fun. It's much better than festivas because it comes once a WEEK. see his blog www.treidi.blogspot.com for further details.




11 comments:
friday eve it is!
Your pictures are so cute!!! What a beautiful place! Hope you guys are doing well!
dang, you guys look good. #3 is my favorite. Though, it's hard to argue against Trav's face in #2.
Friday eve is my softball night, so until the season ends we will not be attending. But, after that, I will glady spend a friday eve watching 30 rock with you lot.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Travis is a bit of a loafer in the first one, though...(can't even hold 1 kid?) Unfortunately, we probably won't make it to any Friday Eve celebrations, what with the distance and all.
Also, I will do my tag soon. It's been a little busy around here (I know - lame excuse!).
heidi do you guys have plans sat afternoon? We would love to come get pictures too if you are up to it? Let me know
lol
alissa
cutest little family in this world. especially Miles, who is just stunning
Heidi what great pictures!! The background is beautiful! Luke and Miles are getting so big. :)
Love the pictures.
Such a model family.
I think the pictures are just okay.
Okay...that last comment is a lie, but I thought I'd try an vary the comments a bit :). The colors are as gorgeous as your little family. I miss fall every year :(.
I'll second John's photo critique. Little Miles' bright blue eyes peeking over Heidi's head in #3 is just too cute.
Another Gap Family ad from the Snyders...
Beauty....pure beauty!
Post a Comment