Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mmmmm... Raspberries



Yesterday we went raspberry picking at the west mountain raspberry patch (just one more reason why Payson is awesome!). Luke brought his favorite blue bucket and actually did a pretty good job picking out the ripe ones. We got all these delicious raspberries (plus the ones we already ate) for just $2! Needless to say, we will be going back. Anyone else up for the adventure?

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

I read about this in the paper and wondered where it was :) Sounds fun!

Nau Willis said...

how fun! I want to go!!!

jksfam said...

Those look SO yummy! Too bad it's an 8 hour drive to get there...

john said...

dear payson,
why do you temp me so? you harbor my friends, you grow sweet raspberries and sell them at a reasonable price...
you know I can't move there,
but you tempt me still.

Unknown said...

I am going to tomorrow.
We are plum out of raspberry freezer jam.
That is what I will be doing this weekend...making jam.

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Those look scrumptious! If we move up there... which, let's face it, looks like it is going to happen... then Reese and I are for sure in! Our husbands are hammering away as we speak... we owe you guys big time! Thanks for letting us borrow Travis!

Nicole said...

I commented on your other blog...oops. We need to catch up!

Miss you guys.

Santiago

Anonymous said...

I would love to go. I just wish that I didn't live in a different state from you guys. Hey we are going to call you guys soon and discuss schedules for when we come up.