Thursday, August 14, 2008

Luke's Mark


Kristin gave Luke some foam space stickers when Miles was born. Since then, I find them everywhere...in the bathroom, on the walls, in the dryer, and even on Miles. Whenever I think I have got rid of them all, another one mysteriously appears.

8 comments:

john said...

that kid is so cool.

Unknown said...

The gift that just keeps giving.

kate said...

love luke, love miles...how did he grow up in the last TWO weeks?!

Be sure to ask Luke who's been missing him...it's Katie.

Cheri said...

You know, I have some of those from a couple years ago and I STILL find them around. As much fun as they are, throw them all away because their sticky residue just gets worse with time.

Can't believe how big Miles is!

Nau Willis said...

your boys are just adorable!!!
thats so funny with luke...

King Family said...

what a thoughtful gift. at least its not paint or stamps.

Kristin Rosell said...

I'm so glad that Luke picked the 1,000 pack when we went to the dollar store...now they can last forever!

Shelly and Scott said...

Love your blog! The boys are so cute. I really loved that poem "IF" by your Grandpa Spencer! I guess I never left a comment. See you at Whitney's reception. Love, Shelly Carter