Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big Red Barn




Today we went to the Big Red Barn in Santaquin, and got some of the "world's best ice cream". It was good, I'm not going to lie. Don't even think about asking Luke for a bite. Believe me, I tried.

13 comments:

Kristin Rosell said...

Man that pic could be found in a frame...you know when you buy it and it already comes with a picture... well basically like all of mom's frames.
By the way, has that adorable Toodles seen Kung Fu Panda yet? Because I would really like to take him on date sometime. Skadoosh.

Treidi said...

mmmmmmmm.

ice cream.


Thanks for ditching me:)

kate said...

Photography: fabulous as always.

Luke: Even though I worried most the time I was there that he would step on Hamilton's head, I had a great time, and I miss him A LOT. Changing Hamilton's diaper is boring again, and Alex refuses to fight any vent monsters...even after they've bitten me. Luke, on the other hand, would never let the monster go unpunished. His ice cream is well-deserved.

Cheri said...

Wow, that barn sure makes for a great picture. And ice cream on a hot day...it doesn't get better than that. Especially when it's the world's best!

Whitney Rice said...

That does look like Mom's frame pictures. I love when people ask who is the little boy standing in front of the Sydney Opera House, is he a cousin? No, no, he came with the frame.

Luke is too adorable, makes my heart melt

Kathryn and Bruce said...

Whitney I guess that you didn't know that I wanted a picture of the famed Sydney Opera House, the boy in the picture was just extra. He does sort of have a resemblance to Shane.
Heidi great shots.
Is there anything that you don't do well?

Trisha Paddock said...

Seriously, I'm with your mom....is there anything that you don't do well...I would love to know!! (I'm only kidding)

Your shots are so professional...but, I'm sure it helps when you have a cute and handsome little model to pose for you!!!

john said...

i like his eyes in these pictures.

appropriately apprehensive.

I title this series:
"yes I love you, but stay the hell away from my ice cream."

Kathryn and Bruce said...

Heidi, your blog is a connection to other bloggers who we haven't heard from for awhile. Kristin and Travis where are you? We miss your clever writings. Travis, you are so great at making up contests and games, so in honor of the Olympics I was thinking that you could come up with a comment contest. Since I love prizes, and to make things more interesting I have a See's candy certificate for the winner!
So what do you think, let the games begin?

Shelly and Scott said...

What a fun blog. I talked to whitney today and she let me know you had a blog and i told her I wanted to see pictures of your new little boy. Congrats, he is adorable. Want to check out the book you recommended. I was just at our book club tonight and we are going to read The Wednesday Letter's. I'll let you know if it's any good. You can check out our blog if ever your looking for something to do during those late night feedings. I remember watching David Letterman when Sandi was a baby at 2:00am. Fun times. Take care! www.shellyandscott.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Wow, you are quick!

You are a great photographer! You should teach a class for enrichment groups: "photo basics 101".

Unknown said...

Great blog. Your sense of humor cracks me up.

I too love your pictures. I need a serious lesson or two in photography. Love the pics in front of the red barn.

Glad we connected in blogosphere. :-)

King Family said...

i know i have said this a million times but you should be a professional photographer. for reals...you could be professional with a lot of things but this would be to my benefit :)