No problem...looks like you got at least one good pic out the ones I took. It helps when the subjects are so photogenic. Don't have too much fun in MB without me! I miss toodles and that sandbag already. Thanks for letting me be a baby hog this weekend!
John, thanks. We try to be beautiful like the Connors. By the way, Whitney can't stop talking about how beautiful Sophie is. We all agree.
Kristin, We won't have too much fun. We all know you are the party queen. And thanks for watering my plants. I'll pay you in Puffins (peanut butter kind, of course).
Oh my gosh...what happened in the few weeks since I saw you guys? Travis looks super young, Miles isn't my newborn nephew anymore (can't wait to squeeze him), Luke looks like a little surfer (and he hasn't even gotten to MB yet!). What hasn't changed? Heidi looks amazing. I can't wait to see you guys...still sad I couldn't be there.
Kristin: You can actually stomach Puffins? Maybe peanut butter is better??
What a darling family picture....Whitney gave me your blog so we could see your new son! Everyone looks great. Congrats!! Amber enjoyed seeing you guys too. Have a great summer. Love, Shelly Carter
Stomach Puffins? I live for Puffins!! Seriously just ask my family...I get very "cross" if someone tries to eat mine. Definitely give the peanut butter a try and get them at Trader Joe's, they are much cheaper there.
Heidi, My mom gave me your blog address so of course I had to visit. I love all the cute photos of your boys. (I need to get myself a nice camera!) What great family photos too. Have a nice trip.
wish we could have been there. wish we could have ditched our church callings to hang out with miles. perhaps another day... and speaking of another day.. when are we doing dinner? wanna meet half way or do you want us to come down there? we are happy to do either. miss you guys. ps- cutest family pics ever.
Hi Heidi. This is Travis' cousin Amy. I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your blog is. I love all of your pictures. Your family is so cute!!
15 comments:
dang, you guys look good.
No problem...looks like you got at least one good pic out the ones I took. It helps when the subjects are so photogenic.
Don't have too much fun in MB without me! I miss toodles and that sandbag already. Thanks for letting me be a baby hog this weekend!
John, thanks. We try to be beautiful like the Connors. By the way, Whitney can't stop talking about how beautiful Sophie is. We all agree.
Kristin, We won't have too much fun. We all know you are the party queen. And thanks for watering my plants. I'll pay you in Puffins (peanut butter kind, of course).
oops. That was Heidi, not Travis.
Oh my gosh...what happened in the few weeks since I saw you guys? Travis looks super young, Miles isn't my newborn nephew anymore (can't wait to squeeze him), Luke looks like a little surfer (and he hasn't even gotten to MB yet!). What hasn't changed? Heidi looks amazing. I can't wait to see you guys...still sad I couldn't be there.
Kristin: You can actually stomach Puffins? Maybe peanut butter is better??
What a darling family picture....Whitney gave me your blog so we could see your new son! Everyone looks great. Congrats!! Amber enjoyed seeing you guys too. Have a great summer. Love, Shelly Carter
heidi you are so beautiful!!!! great photos!!!
What sweet pictures. So glad the blessing went well - that's always a stressful day for me. And, I'm jealous you'll be in MB!!
Stomach Puffins? I live for Puffins!! Seriously just ask my family...I get very "cross" if someone tries to eat mine. Definitely give the peanut butter a try and get them at Trader Joe's, they are much cheaper there.
Heidi,
My mom gave me your blog address so of course I had to visit. I love all the cute photos of your boys. (I need to get myself a nice camera!) What great family photos too. Have a nice trip.
You guys are adorable!
You all look so cute! We just blessed Clara this weekend. How is Miles doing with his reflux? I hope better.
Beautiful family pics. Looks like it was a great day!
Have fun in Cali.
wish we could have been there. wish we could have ditched our church callings to hang out with miles. perhaps another day... and speaking of another day.. when are we doing dinner? wanna meet half way or do you want us to come down there? we are happy to do either. miss you guys.
ps- cutest family pics ever.
Hi Heidi. This is Travis' cousin Amy. I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your blog is. I love all of your pictures. Your family is so cute!!
Post a Comment