Sunday, February 17, 2008

Surf's Up, Dude!



This afternoon I heard noises in the laundry room. I caught Luke "surfing" on my ironing board, so needless to say, I grabbed my camera. I think he misses California more than I think. Jordan, can Luke borrow one of your boards? Now to find a wetsuit...

8 comments:

kate said...

Nice surfing, Luke! Now that you're sporting "big boy" underwear, you can go!

Treidi said...

i never thought an ikea ironing board could make me feel tropical?

I don't think we need to worry about Luke's imagination!

Ashley C. said...

love the pics. love the no pants. love the laundry room floor. When can you guys hang out? this weekend or next?????????????????????????? we need some snyder time.........
ash

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Ok so when is your due date again? I know it is right close to mine but of course I can't remember. Mine is May 13th. Next question how do you get all of your pictures to look like that. Is there something special that you do to them before you post or is your camera that amazing and you know how to work ever special feature on it? I want my pictures to look like yours. Help me! I guess I should put a belly shot up. By the way I do have a wetsuit that would fit Luke perfectly. Too bad there is no ocean in Utah!

heidi said...

Bri-
I'm due May 14th, which seems like sooooo long away. As far as pictures, I did get a pretty sweet camera and lens, so that helps a ton, then I edit them on my computer. I'll be waiting for that belly shot!

King Family said...

that is the cutest thing ever.

Whitney Rice said...

Seriously. Love these pictures!
I think people are getting annoyed with me cause I talk about that little man so much, but he is just too cute not too!

phillip said...

It's just nice to see someone putting that ironing board to good use. I have a couple long ironing boards at the house in case Luke wants to surf the big tile.