
The other day, Luke refused to take a nap, so I made him take some pictures with me. He is such a ham that he thought it was more than a fair trade. Now he stands by the window and tells me to get the black camera.
Luke, and the rest of the Snyder clan wish you a happy Valentines Day!




6 comments:
G.T.M.
can i have lessons on how to make such cute little things? is it your mac? what program do you use? is it the same one that you did your christmas card? wow- so many questions! he he. when are we hanging out?????????
Connors,
I used adobe illustrator, I'm not an expert but I can show you what I do, and let's hang out very soon. Next weekend?
By the way, we drove by your old house in Provo the other day and did a "Connors Salute".
Thanks for the Valentine, Luke! We loved it! Oh, and your little cousin says hi.
Heidi, he has a dang cute face! I always love being wished Happy Valentine's by a tiny person - just makes me smile. :)
I can't believe you went ahead and made Luke a child model.
As least the photographer is good and isn't interested in exploiting her subject.
Post a Comment