1- I would like to have seen the director himself in the show. Maybe that is part of the slowly developing plot though. It could all play out a bit like the wizard of oz, with Travis being revealed at the end.
2- I am not wearing my speedo again until I have the chiseled physique of the RaceTri team.
3- That water looked cold, and Heath looked legitimately excited to win the P/R/S and avoid the dip. No acting there. Just straight up celebration. (props to the director for creating and capturing a genuine emotional situation.)
4- MGMT is cool.
5- having worked under the watchful eye of Travis in preparation for some of these races I can attest that this movie is less of an exaggeration that it may seem. I have hand swept country roads by the light of the moon at his request.
Too funny. Almost makes me want to run the race...ALMOST. We are big survivor fans. We love Tyson. He reminds me of my brother Bryan. I agree with the above, Travis needs to be in there!
2 comments:
so many thoughts after viewing this master work.
1- I would like to have seen the director himself in the show. Maybe that is part of the slowly developing plot though. It could all play out a bit like the wizard of oz, with Travis being revealed at the end.
2- I am not wearing my speedo again until I have the chiseled physique of the RaceTri team.
3- That water looked cold, and Heath looked legitimately excited to win the P/R/S and avoid the dip. No acting there. Just straight up celebration. (props to the director for creating and capturing a genuine emotional situation.)
4- MGMT is cool.
5- having worked under the watchful eye of Travis in preparation for some of these races I can attest that this movie is less of an exaggeration that it may seem. I have hand swept country roads by the light of the moon at his request.
6- hope this weekend's race went well.
7- we should meet up and eat food.
8- good bye
Too funny. Almost makes me want to run the race...ALMOST. We are big survivor fans. We love Tyson. He reminds me of my brother Bryan. I agree with the above, Travis needs to be in there!
Post a Comment