Friday, April 2, 2010

HAPPY baked GOODs FRIDAY

We have a new tradition of baked GOODs FRIDAY. Miles loves to help clean up. Feel free to pass along any of your favorite baked good recipes. I'm always looking for new ones, especially pies. My little 2-year-old nephew knows this. When you ask him what a cow says, he answers, "moooo". When you ask him what Heidi says, he answers, "I like pie".

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda said...

well you do know how to make a pretty great pie!

heidi said...

Why, thank you. You are so kind. Thanks again for having us over for dinner the other night. It was so great to catch up with you guys, and your chili is fantastic!

kate said...

two main reactions to your post and pics...

1. Yum. I've been in a baking mood for weeks now, but for some odd reason haven't found the time or energy to actually do it..what a mystery :).

2. How does Miles already look older? He is the cutest little thing. Tell me again why you live in Utah? Fair warning: once you guys have room for visitors again, I'm hauling the boys up to visit...often.

and I guess I'd be remiss if I didn't make note of your nephew...boy, he must be so smart and so adorable.

finally, total sidenote: just DVR'ed a "House Hunters International" for Rome...I'll save it for you....you know, for research.

jksfam said...

Right after I read this in my Google reader, I read this post - http://www.tongue-n-cheeky.com/2010/04/simple-berry-pie.html. :)