Hello, blog buddies. It's time for our annual PIE FEAST! Here is your official invite. If you can read this, you are invited (unless you are some crazy stalker, in that case, you are not invited). Come celebrate the season and eat some pie!
We'll be there in spirit - buying a couple pies tomorrow.
I have to say that I actually perfer Mason Jennings on CD more than live. But that is just me - Could just be because I was ankle deep in mud when we say him...
You guys ever been to Indiana? It's wonderful this time of the year.
Grrrrr! Why don't we live closer to you guys. It's driving me nuts. There will come a day when we will make it up there to visit you. When that is I do not know but it will be before Cam starts medical school. Hopefully he gets in this coming year then we know we will be visiting you sooner. Enjoy the pie I made a chocolate mousse pie for Thanksgiving that would rock your world!
9 comments:
Why do you have to be so far away?!?
Seriously. Did you do that just to make us miss you guys more? Not cool, Heid.
Oh. I forgot to say that I love the Mason Jennings additions. We saw him in concert this summer. He was pretty funny.
We'll be there in spirit - buying a couple pies tomorrow.
I have to say that I actually perfer Mason Jennings on CD more than live. But that is just me - Could just be because I was ankle deep in mud when we say him...
You guys ever been to Indiana? It's wonderful this time of the year.
Grrrrr! Why don't we live closer to you guys. It's driving me nuts. There will come a day when we will make it up there to visit you. When that is I do not know but it will be before Cam starts medical school. Hopefully he gets in this coming year then we know we will be visiting you sooner.
Enjoy the pie I made a chocolate mousse pie for Thanksgiving that would rock your world!
we will try to be there :) can't wait.
What's the point of having a pie hole if there aren't any pies?
Thanks for the great pie and the even better company!
I had another piece for breakfast this morning.
Hey Heidi...I need your address for a Christmas card. Shoot me an email...ensantiago@gmail.com
Post a Comment