Right now Luke is in time out for being super naughty. Lately, when he gets in trouble, he has an excuse soon to follow (smart boy). He says "I'm sad", "I'm tired" or my personal favorite "I'm hungry", knowing that I can understand irrational behavior due to an empty stomach (just ask Travis what I'm like at 4:30 pm on fast Sunday). After battling with him to take a Christmas picture, this is what I got - somehow he looks naughty and nice. If Luke got the chance to talk to Santa, I'm sure he would try to explain... And Santa would probably laugh with her bowl full of jelly (and growing fetus) and give him his presents anyway.
PS - I love my new camera!




7 comments:
Luke's lucky he's pretty CUTE too...looks AND intelligence...hmmm...you guys are in for lots of work with that little guy.
When do you find out if you're having a boy or girl? I like seeing your baby countdown :).
excuses already? like aunt like nephew. but seriously good luck with that ...just ask mom :)
Cute blog... yes you are cranky if hungry and I am not sure how I feel about you refering to our child in utero as an "unborn fetus"?
Can we be bit less scientific with the little guy or girl?
I'm so glad I don't have to face that little face regularly when he's in time out. I'm trying to run a bluff with Luke so he won't completely figure out that he can get anything he wants from me.
Parents teaching their children good behavior have to be very, very tough in the face of such absolute cuteness.
I love the picture Heidi...he is such a cutie....I think you can add photographer to your list of talents.
Angie,
If you take about a million pictures, one of them is bound to turn out, right? I love digital cameras (and GIANT memory cards!).
Love the pic and headline. Classic.
Post a Comment