Saturday, December 8, 2007

my new bee







Since my new "bee" is my new camera (correction - OUR new camera), I thought I would post some pictures of the winter wonderland we have in our backyard, and the snowman we made. While Everett was here, he kept complaining about the cold, but he kept saying "maybe it will snow", like a little kid. Well, Everett, you left a little early, but you are probably glad you did. First, because I would have wasted you in a snowball fight. Mom gave me this nifty little snowball maker that can make a perfect snowball in 1.2 seconds flat. Second, you would have froze to death working on the house. All the hot chocolate and clothes from Walmart can't keep that California boy warm. Merry Christmas, California crew!

4 comments:

kate said...

Great pics, Heidi! Love the snowman and you look FABULOUS!

I'm glad it's not too cold here or I'd have to buy a new coat and more shoes (darn swelling feet).

phillip said...

Great snowman!

When I got to school this morning and looked out my window I noticed that someone had turned the statue of Massasoit by the library into a huge snowman. I don't know how it was done, but it looks terrific.

If you're in the mood for a brilliant poem on the subject, check out "The Snow Man" by Wallace Stevens.

kate said...

We got your Christmas card today...so cute! How did you do it? Alex and I are debating "Mac" or "Shutterfly."

heidi said...

Kate-
It was our mac on a program called Comic Life. I knew that it would be a struggle taking a Christmas Card picture this year, since I am outnumbered by two busy boys, so I just went through our photo library and made it in about 15 minutes (the captions took the longest). I think everyone should own a mac!