This week was "Autumn Week". We usually have a theme for each week so Luke and I have some structure to the week, so we both don't go crazy. We had so much fun! We learned why the leaves turn colors, had a picnic in the canyon, made pumpkin cupcakes (Luke's favorite - he was cradling the can of pumpkin puree in the grocery store), and played in the leaves at the park. Here's one of my favorite pictures of the little man as he is crunching leaves and wearing his "cool dude" coat.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Autumn
This week was "Autumn Week". We usually have a theme for each week so Luke and I have some structure to the week, so we both don't go crazy. We had so much fun! We learned why the leaves turn colors, had a picnic in the canyon, made pumpkin cupcakes (Luke's favorite - he was cradling the can of pumpkin puree in the grocery store), and played in the leaves at the park. Here's one of my favorite pictures of the little man as he is crunching leaves and wearing his "cool dude" coat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Have you sent this picture to BabyGap? I'm going to have to take "Mommy" lessons from you, Heidi...seriously.
I just went to check on the status of my Gap order and noticed they're having a "Gap Casting Call"...photos due by the 24th. Make next week "Gap Week" and check "save money for Luke's college" off your list!
Kate,
that sounds fun! Gap week it is! Thanks for the info, super Aunt!
Themed weeks?! Leave it to Heidi to raise the bar :). That is an ADORABLE picture btw.
Heidi... I love your theme weeks! I want to start them now even though our little one isn't even here yet! I love that picture of Luke too... you are amazing!
Heidi,
I love your blog! What a great way for Everett and I to get updates on our favorite little boy. I think he definetly has a shot at being the next spokesmodel for Babygap. Oh, and I bet those pumpkin cupcakes were amazing!
Aarika-
How fun, we can be blogging buddies. So, is that your blog or a family blog? Hope things are going well.
My cousin made a blog for our family, but be careful when viewing it, my cousins can be inappropriate sometimes.
Everett and I are doing great, we are going to make a blog of our own hopefully soon.
Lets definetly plan a New Years party together, it will be a blast!!! I will call you to discuss details =)
My favorite part is that Luke was holding onto the pumpkin puree...
There is that Ghent in him. Thats my boy
That picture is AMAZING
Post a Comment