Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Miles turned 2!

Our sweet little Miles turned 2 a few weeks ago. We were in California and had a fantastic birthday luau complete with a hula contest, the limbo, a magic show and frog-eye salad. I finally finished his birthday video and a VERY short 2nd birthday photo session. We love this little guy and all the excitement, love and spunk he brings to our family.



Photobucket


7 comments:

kate said...

I bought TWO of those suits...size 2 and size 4...in anticipation of a really cute picture of my boys (i'm not totally crazy...those were the size options). i should throw hamilton in size 2 and we can take a photo of miles and hamilton :)

Miles: I love you! Happy Birthday! Thanks for inviting us to your luau. I hope we have many hulas ahead of us this summer. Oh, and Hamilton still sings "Happy Birthday to Miles" on a regular basis.

heidi said...

Kate,
I have one in Luke's size so we definitely have to take a cousins picture of all the boys in their suits sometime.

Ashley C. said...

Parker has that suit as well! So awesome. can he be an honorary cousin??

Happy birthday cute Miles!!

Unknown said...

Next stop for Luke...PCC. All he needs is a spray tan & he'd have the job for sure!

Happy birthday Miles. 2? Where does the time go?

kate said...

Ok...I think we get as many cute boys as possible in the seersucker suit and take a photo that will win Heidi so many photo contests that she will be able to hire a tutor that will travel with them...thus, no settling down! I'm a genius, I know.

heidi said...

You are a genius, Kate. I love that plan. And while we are all traveling you can write a famous tween novel, thus furthering our traveling ability, allowing for endless amounts of gelato and pastries.

Kristin Rosell said...

I was checking your blog for anything new, and then I saw the picture of Miles. He is so stinkin cute! Miss you guys and I miss my little Miles! Give him a squeeze from "Sinna"