Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Luke was in superhero heaven this year with his pick of costumes (thanks to Grandma Bam Bam). He slept in his Wolverine costume a few nights in a row, and I was sure it was going to be the winner, but instead went for Batman, with his Spiderman costume underneath for extra warmth and muscles. Miles was an elephant with a giant rear. We headed over to Grandpa's for our Halloween tradition of the Salem Ward "Trek or Treat". Kristin & Cuba came with us and we had a great night filled with, soup, apple cider, and Amanda's homemade doughnuts. Yum Yum. It would have been a perfect night if the Yankees had only lost...

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you stopped by! Sorry we missed seeing the kiddos. (oh & Travis) He is classified as a kiddo right?

Love your pics...as usual.

kate said...

Miles: Next time I see you please where you're elephant costume. I need to squeeze you in it!

Luke: Serious muscle power! Good choice with Batman. You look like such a hero!

Travis: Thank you for having such cute boys! And giving me a heads-up that these pics were up :) And nice shot of Heidi.

Heidi: Love the pic of my dad...great work with the sun flare stuff. And thank you as well for producing such cute boys. I can't believe we're going to be lucky enough to have 2 sets of Snyder bro cousins.

kate said...

oh my gosh...spelled "wear" as "where" and "your" as "you're"...I am truly getting dumber as a stay-at-home mom...

Whitney Rice said...

Miss those boys. Can't wait to see the Snyder clan in a few weeks.

And great pictures by the way.

jackie boy said...

this week since halloween whenever i get stressed or irritated or sad about something i just think about this picture of miles smiling in his elephant costume...then the world is right again