Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year's PartA!!!
Happy New Year! We had a great time ringing in the new year. Emy won the limbo, Angela danced her way to an Olive Garden gift card, and we all got silly with some virgin mixed drinks and a booming system. I haven't danced like that for 10 years. We poured out a little Martinelli's for everyone who couldn't come.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
jealous. no comment needed beyond that really. except maybe...I miss you guys.
almost as exciting as my night on the couch watching the ball drop. bust. strep throat is the devil!
Sad we missed it. Looks fun. And I la-ove the little guy in the silver party hat peeking his head out from behind the door.
Travis, the stach IS awesome...so much so that I mistakenly thought it a goatee on first look.
We totally missed out. I hate missing out.
Looks like fun! Wish we could have made it! And Aarika does not look pregnant at all! She looks great and so do you. I love your hair!
Post a Comment