I've neglected the blog. Here's a quick update...
My oldest monkey turned 4. I made him a star wars cake. He got a pet fish. He named it Otto.
My littlest monkey enjoyed seeing everyone over the holidays. He especially liked snuggling Aunt Aarika. He liked the boxes and wrapping paper, and dancing to the song "Bruises" by Chairlift (that one on the ipod commercial).
I like icicles. This one was on Aunt Tracey's house. She had a great collection. When we were first married, I grew giant icicles with our leaky outside hose spigot. Then I would break them off and pretend I was a javelin thrower in the Olympics. I always won the gold.
Travis is enjoying his sweet mustache. My mom is not. She couldn't even look at him. Too bad it is forever immortalized in his Wii character...
Wii sidenote: I am a horrible bowler in real life, but I have figured out if you channel Mary-Katherine Gallagher on your release, you can get a pretty decent score.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 comments:
So all your pictures are amazing but the one of your littlest monkey is just unbelievable! I love it! And whatever your camera is...I want it.
Happy New Year!
happy belated bday to luke.
darling pics.
i sinned.
"thou shalt not covet your neighbor"
i am so coveting your photog skills.
those monkeys are cute. I would like to see them again soon.
I just saw Luke, but I think the weight of "4" has made him look even older! He's still pretty cute, though, along with that monkey Miles. Oh Miles. (you know how to read that last bit :) ).
I hope I can learn how to use my new camera 25% as well as you...that's New Year's Resolution #23.
I am fully in love with your photographs Ms. H. I especially love the one of Miles since I happened to be present during that hurried little photo shoot, I also love that beanie of his. Those few calm moments where he lay on my leg with his neon green beanie were truly awesome.
The boys are adorable as always. We really need to change your wii character to mary-katherine.
Also Gigi's blessing I declare a wii tournament. Let the games begin!
You take such great pictures. I need some lessons. I wish we lived closer so we could have come to your New Year's party. One of these days we will come visit.
The first picture of Luke looks so much like Travis. You have darling children.
Your post is so funny! I love the pictures of your kids! Great job!
great pics... you are talented.
The kids are fantastically handsome as well... I miss the non-stop energy of "little Luke" and lament that we don't have time to head down and hang more often. You guys are great, and what you are doing with the fitness competition is awesome.
what cute pics.... you are so uber talented. :) cant wait til the next connors/snyder get together..
Post a Comment