I have neglected the blog for a while, and some fun stuff has happened, so here it is. My blog vomit. Everything at once, bits and pieces, just a random sampling of things that probably only my mom will enjoy. So, here you go, Mom.
I finished Miles's room. Hooray!

Whitney got married. The sealing was amazing. She looked beautiful. We made almost 600 cupcakes. Travis was super cute in his apron. Luke loved wearing his Calvin Klein Suit and tie. My mom had a great hair day, and I'm so glad we got to choose our own "bridesmaid" dresses.


We went to Disneyland. The new Toy Story ride is great. Loved it. Luke because obsessed with Star Wars, and became a Disney Padawan. Now he takes his light saber with him everywhere, just in case Darth Vader appears... he's ready.
I got 3rd place in the Onion Days photography contest. What do you mean you've never heard of it? it's very prestigious. Subsequently, I've decided to start taking more pictures. I started my photography blog at beeskneesphotography.blogspot.com.
(Jones Family and King kids, I hope you don't mind, but you are on my blog. Supermodels. Just practice signing your autograph and get used to the paparazzi. You'll adjust just fine, I promise).
I finished Miles's room. Hooray!

Whitney got married. The sealing was amazing. She looked beautiful. We made almost 600 cupcakes. Travis was super cute in his apron. Luke loved wearing his Calvin Klein Suit and tie. My mom had a great hair day, and I'm so glad we got to choose our own "bridesmaid" dresses.


We went to Disneyland. The new Toy Story ride is great. Loved it. Luke because obsessed with Star Wars, and became a Disney Padawan. Now he takes his light saber with him everywhere, just in case Darth Vader appears... he's ready.
I got 3rd place in the Onion Days photography contest. What do you mean you've never heard of it? it's very prestigious. Subsequently, I've decided to start taking more pictures. I started my photography blog at beeskneesphotography.blogspot.com.
(Jones Family and King kids, I hope you don't mind, but you are on my blog. Supermodels. Just practice signing your autograph and get used to the paparazzi. You'll adjust just fine, I promise).




13 comments:
Wow, you are the new, modern Martha Stewart! LOVE his room! And I am so glad I got to see a couple wedding pictures- you guys all look awesome!!
i also love the room...we need to see it in person. whatever-you guys are the supermodels, look at those wedding pics...excited about the photo blog
So happy for Whitney! Everyone looks so good! I love that Luke got to be a padawan! My boys weren't aggresive enough about wanting to do it. They do it enough at home, though - or at least used to! Miles is a cutie - he reminds me a lot of Luke at that age.
I usually don't care for vomit, but I really liked this kind!
The photos of the room looks like an ad that belongs in the Anthropologie catalog!!! I love the room...and love your taste!!! You have great style!! You 'Ghent Girls' are so beautiful. Glad your back to blogging!
So exciting about your new venture.
Good for you!
Love the room.
Very cute.
your moms hair does look amazing! You are all so beautiful and photogenic. You take after your cute mom! I am so excited to get our pictures taken:) Love the classic black of the wedding congrats whitney looks like a happy day!
argh...i guess we missed our opportunity for a free sitting...i just didn't realize you'd become a professional so quickly. looks great!
Are you freakin' kidding me?! How stinking awesome are you? There is no end to your talents. Your 600 cupcake comment reminded me of how much I miss having you as a baking buddy! I miss you!
k I need to talk with you about the cupcake thing! lol! I love the pics and how beautiful do you guys look at whits wedding!!! I cant wait to see you guys again!!!
Hey Heidi! Love the update! You guys look so nice...and Whit looks beautiful! I can't believe she is married! Tell her I said congrats!
um- can i be you? you are so amazing. seriously:
1- cutest room
2- cutest baby
3- cutest photography
:) love you.
ah ha! i think i just figured it out. did you get the bird pattern from spoolsewing.com? next question, what fabric line is that? it's amazing.
Post a Comment