Thank you for the post and photos. Those Snyder eyes... Wow. The pie must have been tasty becasue it looks amazing! Reminds me of Luke's pie in the face! We are moving on Wed to an apartment with an oven, I will make it for the holidays!! More photos and posts please! We love them
4 comments:
you are too cute for words. i need more heidi in my life. love you!
cutest lil' indian & that pie...yum!
hope you had a great thanksgiving. miss seeing you guys. isn't there a softball tourney in january so we can get together? : )
Thank you for the post and photos. Those Snyder eyes... Wow. The pie must have been tasty becasue it looks amazing! Reminds me of Luke's pie in the face! We are moving on Wed to an apartment with an oven, I will make it for the holidays!!
More photos and posts please! We love them
Hey Friend. I sent you a wedding invitation and it bounced back. Can you email it to me today? nicoles@xango.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment