Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

My little Miles is 1 and full of life and mischief. I wouldn't have it any other way.

PS- Kate, thanks for the shirt. If Miles is ever being naughty, I just stick him in this shirt and it makes me smile. How can you get mad at a Hawaiian shirt Miles who points his little finger at you as if to say, "Hey, what's up, dude?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

racetri.com said...

love my boyz.

love the photographer too.

jackie boy said...

oh my goodness these little guys are so freaking cute. miles is so freaking big and cute, i remember hearing his cry for the first time while sitting on the floor on the maternity wing. happy birthday mr. miles!

Whitney Rice said...

my heart just melted. They are so grown up. love those boys. come visit now!

Rachelle said...

Wow... those are some turquoise eyes! Where are you?? You need to come over some time!

kate said...

I could eat those boys right up! And it's Mr. Miles and his ridiculous blue eyes that truly make the shirt. I am glad it's helping the mommy-son relationship. I should probably find one for Hamilton.

john said...

happy birthday little man. Next year, celebrate with a new home in beautiful Farmington. The charming, historic seat of Davis county is nestled along bench of the northern wasatch front.
Your future calls, Miles. Answer.

Unknown said...

Those blue eyes are amazing! Almost as amazing as your awesome pics! Can I hire you?

Happy bday Miles!