Who knew that cooking and cleaning could be so fun?Especially when Luke is "helping". His favorite chores include making cookies, putting dirty laundry in the basket, and refilling the dishwasher soap. Now that he wears big boy underwear, maybe I can teach him how to change diapers in a few months. Hmmm....




7 comments:
Heidi if you haven't trained me to change diapers yet how do you expect Luke to do it?
Hurray! I've been hoping for some new Luke photos! I especially love the one with the beater in the foreground.
How's my other favorite nephew? And his incubator? Good luck as you enter that third trimester...
Luke is potty trained! That is great.....he is such a cutie.
well, Luke continues to outdo himself in the cuteness. It's nice to see these when I don't get to see him as often anymore
He needs to model ASAP. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. EVER!
Heidi! I happened to find your blog and I'm so glad! Congrats on the new one! Do you know what you're having? Luke is so cute - and looks way more grown up than what I remember.
Cheri
spencerandcheri.blogspot.com
Heidi, you and your Christmas camera are staying busy illustrating the old axiom that "a picture is worth a thousand words."
But, please, please, don't turn Luke into a child model. You might have been able to make the transition from modeling to mothering, but I don't think he can do it. Plus, he'd use all his money to buy Disney DVDs and Mario stuff and hot tubs.
Post a Comment