So, I know I just keep posting pictures of Luke instead of writing something witty, thoughtful, or clever, like all of you other bloggers out there, but this is the closest thing I do to scrapbooking, so this will have to do. While enjoying the fabulous Utah weather, and I took some pictures of Luke at the park. He especially loved the climbing wall and did a pretty good job of making his way to the top. Just one more way Luke is like a mini Travis.
Monday, November 5, 2007
So, I know I just keep posting pictures of Luke instead of writing something witty, thoughtful, or clever, like all of you other bloggers out there, but this is the closest thing I do to scrapbooking, so this will have to do. While enjoying the fabulous Utah weather, and I took some pictures of Luke at the park. He especially loved the climbing wall and did a pretty good job of making his way to the top. Just one more way Luke is like a mini Travis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yea...more Luke pictures! :)! And a belated thanks for my Halloween card!
Kate,
I'm glad you liked the card. Luke had a fun time drawing the pictures for you!
He reminds me of Carson. They are just great little guys.
Post a Comment